Terms and Conditions
1. Employees of Ucan/HomeConcept or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
2. This promotion is only valid from 18 – 30 September
September 2017 and is only valid for customers who ask for a quote during this time frame.
3. This promotion is applicable to major metropolitan areas of Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg & Pretoria only. All other areas to be quoted and agreed by ourselves and client.
4. Customers must approve their quote by paying the required deposit in order to get 10% off the cost of their kitchen
5. Customers will automatically qualify to enter the drawer to win R1000.00 Game Voucher when they purchase a Ucan Kitchen Larder between 18th September and 30th September 2017
6. Winners name will be announced on 6th October via Ucan Facebook page
7. The promotion is only valid for Ucan customers who have been referred from a Game store or the Ucan Call Centre.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoters control.
10. The prizes are not transferable, and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The winner’s name will be drawn at random by a Ucan representative before the 6th of October 2017.
12. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
13. Entry and or acceptance of the nomination for this competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. We and our affiliates will not be responsible, and disclaim all liability, for any loss, liability, injury, expense or damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, which is suffered by your participation in the competition or the acceptance and/or use by you, or your partner (if applicable), of any prize, or by any action taken by us or any of our affiliates in accordance with the terms and conditions.
15. We and our affiliates are not responsible for any injury or damage to your or any other persons computer, mobile telephone or other device used by you to enter into, or obtain any materials related to the competition.
16. Any costs or expenses which you may incur other than in respect of those items specifically included in a prize are for your own account. Ucan will not be responsible for any costs or expenses which you, or your partner/family/business (if applicable), incur during and for purposes of your entry into the competition and your acceptance and/or use of a prize.
17. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
18. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, or inaudible (if made by phone) will not be valid and deemed void.
19. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost or damaged due to computer error in transit.
20. The promoters reserve the right to reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
21. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
22. Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing or orally over the phone to the winner(s).
23. Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
24. The Promoter is Ucan, exclusively found in selected Game stores nation wide in South Africa.
25. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the Prize being lost, damaged or delayed in delivery.
26. By entering this competition you agree to having your name, details and any photos or footage of you or your family or premises published online or in printed publications and used in whichever way Ucan may choose.
27. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
28. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date.
29. We do not make any representations or give any warranties, whether expressly or implicitly, as to a prize, and in particular, but without limitation, make no representations and give no warranty that:
1. your entry or participation in the competition will necessarily result in you winning a prize;
2. a prize, or any aspect thereof, will meet your, or, if applicable, your partner’s, family’s or business’s, requirements, preferences, standards or expectations; or
3. a prize, or any aspect thereof, will be satisfactory, punctual, free from defects, safe or reliable.
30. You agree that your participation in the competition, and your acceptance and/or use of a prize, or any aspect thereof, is at your own risk.
31. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted within 14 days, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
32. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].