KITCHEN MASTER PLANNER
How it Works
The Kitchen Master Planner is a tool we’ve developed to help you put your kitchen together just the way you like it!
- ) Download the Sketch Pad PDF below and print (A4).
- ) Measure up your kitchen using the printed sketch pad to draw up the space (get some measuring tips below).
- ) Next, download & print the Kitchen Modules Pages. Cut out the shapes which have been made to the scale of the sketch pad. Place them in your sketched kitchen and shuffle them around until you get the perfect fit. Be creative and try see your kitchen in a new way.
- ) Once you’re happy, take a pic and send it though to the kitchen planner email: firstname.lastname@example.org. They will help put a quote together for you as well as a 3D render of your design for free. And that’s it…
ALL YOU NEED IS:
HOW TO MEASURE
– Start by drawing a simple diagram of your kitchen. Later you may want to consider using our 3D Kitchen Styler.
– Label each door and window in your diagram. For example Door A, Door B and Window A, Window B and so on.
CEILING AND WALLS
Now start adding in some of the measurements:
– Measure from the floor to the ceiling
– Measure the distance between walls
WINDOWS AND DOORS
– Measure each window and their distance from the floor, the ceiling and the corners of your room.
– Do the same for the doors and entrance ways
– Mark the door/window sizes and distances on the side of the diagram as seen in the final step
BITS AND PIECES
Take note of the following
– Any other small objects that stick out into the room such as ventilation shafts and pipes.
– The position of your drains and water supply.
– The position of existing power outlets and light switches.
– If you are planning to relocate these, mark their new positions.
– Sketch all the remaining objects such as plug points, stove, lights, and other electrical or plumbing points that need to be marked.
– Start at the top left hand corner of your sketch pad and continue clockwise around the room until each point has been accurately measured.
– Also measure the respective distances from the corner of the walls.